Thursday 3 October 2024

Quality of Supply Teacher in the UK 🇬🇧

Through my dedication and experience, I aim to inspire my students and help them achieve excellence in their academic pursuits. Throughout my teaching career, I have had the opportunity to work in a diverse range of schools, including primary, secondary, and special educational needs (SEN) institutions. Primary Schools: In primary education, I have engaged with the national curriculum, focusing on mathematics in Key Stage 2 (KS2). This curriculum covers essential topics such as number and place value, addition and subtraction, multiplication and division, and fractions, decimals, and percentages. My experience in primary schools has reinforced my foundational teaching skills and allowed me to foster a strong appreciation for Mathematics among younger learners. Secondary Schools: I have spent a significant portion of my career in secondary education, where I have taught across various key stages. In Key Stage 3 (KS3), I worked with students aged 11 to 14, helping them build a solid mathematical foundation. At Key Stage 4 (KS4), for students aged 14 to 16, I prepared them for crucial examinations like the GCSE. Additionally, I have experience in Key Stage 5 (KS5), teaching students aged 16 to 18, specifically in IGCSE and A-Level courses. My roles have included working in academies, which require a broad and balanced curriculum, and grammar schools, where I taught academically selective students. I also have experience in performing arts schools, where I integrated mathematics into a creative learning environment. Special Educational Needs (SEN) Schools: My background includes working with SEN students, where I developed tailored approaches to meet their unique learning needs. This experience has deepened my understanding of inclusive education and the importance of adapting teaching methods to ensure all students can thrive. Overall, my diverse experiences across different school types have equipped me with a well-rounded perspective on education, allowing me to effectively support students at various levels and with different learning needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment